Cake Smash Pricing and How to Book …
Cake Smash Photography Studio in Cwmbran, South Wales
When your baby is nearly ONE, you’ll be thinking about how to celebrate their first birthday.
Here’s a few questions you might have …
WHY A CAKE SMASH ? WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
WHEN SHOULD I BOOK? ***
Ideally, please try to book your cake smash session date at least 8-12 weeks in advance of the birthday – I highly recommend having the session around two to four weeks before the big day, so you have the photos back in time to share for the birthday. You could also use them to print out party invitations ! On the other hand, you might prefer to book the session on the birthday itself to make the day even more special. Use the BOOKING FORM below to get in touch, tick the box for whichever of these options you prefer, and we’ll check what dates are available for you to choose from.
* * * LEFT IT TOO LATE? Don’t worry, please get in touch as I may still be able to offer you a session date that’s suitable.
WHAT SHALL I BRING?
We will discuss everything in terms of colour schemes, and your baby’s outfits etc before the shoot to make sure that everything will be perfect for you, and we’ll have everything set up, ready and waiting for you on the day. I also send out a booking confirmation guide which has some useful tips on every day things to bring along to your session.
WHERE ARE THE SESSIONS HELD?
The Cake Smash Photography Studio is based in Cwmbran, Torfaen, South Wales, UK. We’re about a 15 minute drive from Newport, 25 minutes from Cardiff or 35 minutes from Bristol.
To reserve a cake smash session, a £50 deposit is required to secure your space in my diary. This amount is then deducted from the package cost, which is £250. Please see below for what’s included. The balance payment of £200 is payable on the day.
DO YOU OFFER A BUBBLE BATH AT THE END?
YES we do, although please note that it’s not included in the cake smash package. However, you can choose to add this on if you wish. The cost will be £50 added to your package, and this includes the extra time for the bath photo shoot itself, cuddle time with a warm fluffy towel (also photographed), and five digital images from this part of the session are also included. Plus a nice and clean, sweet smelling baby to take home!
HOW TO BOOK YOUR CAKE SMASH
Click here to fill in the BOOKING ENQUIRY FORM to get in touch to book your cake smash session – please remember to include baby’s birth date and what days you would like / when you are available. We’ll be in touch with you shortly to proceed with your booking.
Our Cake Smash Package Costs £250
What's included :
* Choice of backdrop, colour theme, props and decor all provided and everything set up, ready and waiting for you on the day
* Use of cake smash outfit – choose from our studio wardrobe – but you’re welcome to bring your own if you prefer
* A mini portrait session without the cake for some clean photos first – you can also have a couple of family photos if you would like to during this mini session
* Then the Cake Smash photo shoot fun for your little one
* Bubble Bath at the end is an add-on option – see details above
* 20+ professionally hand edited images – with every care taken to remove any blemishes, etc. Your finished images will be presented in a private viewing gallery, along with a personalised slideshow of your finished photographs (get your tissues ready!)
* 10 high resolution digital images of your choice are yours to download and keep. Print release included, so you can print them as many times as you want, put them on your phone, send them to family and friends, post them on your socials, create a canvas or add a frame and display them proudly on your walls. If ten images are simply not enough, you will have the option to add the whole gallery as an add-on option from your online gallery if you wish.
Here are our three most popular cakes. If you would like something even more fancy, we can provide a quote upon request.
Cakes need to be booked well in advance so please bear this in mind when booking, and don’t leave it too late.
Please note that we are unable to supply a cake to accommodate any food allergies, etc.
Alternatively, you can bring your own cake with you on the day.
Semi Naked Cake
A delicious vanilla sponge cake, semi covered in coloured frosting to match your colour theme. Often with a cake topper or other decorations such as flowers or fruit.
Ombre Rosette Cake
A delicious vanilla sponge cake, all covered in rose swirls coloured frosting to match your colour theme. Choose one colour or Ombre effect. Simply scrumptious.
An all time cake smash favourite – a delicious giant cupcake with a fluted coloured icing base, with piles of frosting swirls on top. A delicious vanilla sponge cake, all handmade to match your colour theme.
Ready to book ?